Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Conclusion

Juilliard is a very accomplished and well-known school of performing arts, one that is very honorable to be a part of. The dance options are amazing, and it would be a great achievement to be a part of this school. It accepts all talented people, and most of the ones who are accepted are offered a scholarship, eighty percent actually. The school is very selfless and is set out to make the future of performing arts better.

Research is difficult, finding the correct website can be a problem, but once you find it, it usually helps a lot, because it has most of the information on it. Also, when searching, you have to be so exact in the words you type, or you'll wind up with unwanted information.

Doing this project has opened a new mind to me, one that tells me I need to fight for what I want, not just breeze by and pray that I am outstanding. It showed me how difficult and how selective the real world is, outside of the small, sheltered school that I am in now.

After finishing this, I can only hope that I am accepted into a school as great as this. Juilliard is almost legendary, in its works, and I hope to one day be part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment