Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Introduction

Juilliard, the famous performing arts school, in New York. The one which offers so many opportunities, even to those who need financial aid. The school, seeks out talented performers and makes sure they are enrolled even if they don't have the money. It provides a friendly, educational environment, and encourages the students to be leaders in their professions. It constantly increases its standards, and hires talented teachers. It constantly helps shape the future of performing arts.

I first decided to look st Juilliard in the hopes of a successful, well-known ballet school. Along with this, I also checked a few others, but eventually decided on Juilliard. It had the best dance opportunities. For this project, I looked into the ballet necessities and requirements, the programs, the chances. And the type of life students have while here. 

I used Juilliard's official website, it had lots of information on it. Everything was marked with a section, and I gathered information from each. I'll separate each topic into a different post.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment